Multipro Consumer Product Limited is a member company of Tolaram Group. Our Company is a multinational organization that has been in existence since 1948 and has her Headquarters in Singapore. We are currently trading in over 75 countries, across three (3) continents and with a global workforce of over 12,000! We have the vision of becoming the largest and the most respected African FMCG company and the mission of serving majority of African Household by making high-quality consumer goods available at affordable prices. Our Businesses cut across consumer goods (manufacturing, sales & distribution), infrastructure, Textile, Digital services, Energy and Finance.
However, in Nigeria, we operate in all the 6 Geo-Political Zones having over 14 Branches and a workforce of over 6,000! Our products include; Indomie Noodles, Dano Milk, Power Oil, Kellogg’s Coco pops & Cornflakes, Hypo Bleach, Hypo Toilet Cleaner, Irish Spring, Colgate Toothpaste & Tooth brushes, Minimie Chinchin, Minimie Noodles, LUSH attachment, Magik Juice among others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Redistribution Van Sales Executive
Locations: Anambra and Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- Delivering daily/weekly target
- Ensuring that prices are in line with company’s objective as it relates to all stores
- Make daily deliveries of pre-ordered stock and whilst with the customer try and increase sales by both up-selling and discussing appropriate new product lines.
- Selling and distribution to stores
- Identifying and developing new and potential customer base
- B.Sc / HND in Marketing or any other related role.
- A minimum of one year experience as a sales or marketing executive
- Candidate must sales or customer service oriented
- Must be a confident communicator
- Must have the personality and tenacity to drive sales further
- Must be familiar with routes in Anambra state
- An excellent relationship builder
- Possess high levels of integrity
- Must know how best to advise customers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Apply in person at our office:
Plot 4/5 Vincent Ezennaya Road,
Off Niger Bridge Head,
Onitsha, Anambra state.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2021.