A leading Commercial Bank, is currently recruiting suitably and qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Agent
Employment Type: Full-time
Function: Sales / Marketing
- As a Field Sales Agent, you will be responsible for opening and managing new accounts.
- Identify and understand the need of the Customer.
- Ensure Customer profile falls within focus segment i.e. Blue, Silver or SME.
- Sell the Banks Products proactively to new/prospective customers.
- Obtain relevant documents on all Bank products sold, e.g. identity document, business registration documents etc.
- Ensure accuracy of all bank forms and documents executed by the Customer.
- Ensure timely processing of all initiated Customer transactions, with specific emphasis on account opening and cheque book issuance.
- Update call memo on a daily basis.
- Ensure assigned sales target and budgets are met.
- Participate in tactical sales/marketing activities.
- Ensure timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to Direct Sales Manager.
- Participate in weekly/monthly sales performance review meetings.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities, budget achievements and cross-sell referrals.
- Cross-sell opportunities identified should be referred to the Direct Sales Manager.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Not more than 32years Old.
- OND / HND / B.Sc. in any relevant discipline
- 1 – 3 years experience.
N50,000 – N55,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 24th March, 2021.