Dominion Consulting Nigeria – Our client, a top-flight Finance Company in Lagos State is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Centre Agent
Location: Ogba, Lagos
- Reliable and experienced call centre agent who will represent the company in a professional and cost-effective manner to increase the company’s profitability and customer satisfaction by answering incoming calls from customers about products, respond to inquiries, manage complaints, troubleshoot significant customer service problems, and provide general information about the company to customers.
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails.
- Sell products and place customer orders in the computer system.
- Provide product and service information to customers.
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls.
- Follow up customer calls where necessary.
- Upsell products and services.
- Complete call logs and reports
- Management of customer complaints.
- Process orders and applications.
- Route calls to appropriate resources where necessary.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of OND or equivalent.
- Excellent data entry and typing skills.
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications.
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles.
- Attractive Salary
- Health Insurance Scheme
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview via email and SMS text, and will be required to resume immediately
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 25th January, 2021.