Avant Facilities Services Limited – Established in Nigeria since 2012, is a full-service property management company. Avant Facilities Services Limited has its head office at Victoria Island, Lagos, and with a skilled workforce deliver first class integrated Facility management services. At the heart of our success is that all our services work seamlessly as one team, that share the same ethos and passion to ensure our client always receive consistently high standard services, tailored to their requirements and exceeding their expectation, no matter their size or sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement and Logistics Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for an experienced Procurement and Logistics Officer to manage the company’s supply of products and services as well as manage company vehicle usage.
- Procurement and Logistics Officer responsibilities include strategizing to find cost-effective deals and suppliers.
- The Procurement and Logistics Officer’s duty is to discover the bestways to cut procurement and logistics expenses, so that the company can invest in growth and people.
- Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies
- Discover profitable suppliers andinitiate business and organizationpartnerships.
- Negotiate with external vendors to secureadvantageousterms.
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company.
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients.
- Anticipate unfavourable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies.
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
- Control spend andbuild a culture oflong-term saving on procurement costs.
- Receive all procured items for the organization.
- Request quotations and get approval for the ordering of necessary goods and services.
- Finalize purchasedetails of orders and deliveries.
- Examine and test existing contracts.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Arrange for the movement of staff and use of company vehicles.
- B.Sc Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration or related field
- At lease 2 years work experience in related field.
- Good knowledgeof supplier or third-party management software
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers.
- Experience in collecting and analysing data
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- Proven working experience as a Procurement and Logistics Officer orProcurement Officer
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market.
- Talent in negotiations and networking
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘PRO’ as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply
Application Deadline 28th May, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.