A reputable printing press firm based in the federal capital city of Abuja is Recruiting for the under listed position:
Job Title: Content Development Manager
QUALIFICATION: B.Sc in Education or relevant experience in Content design for Printing press or Educational curriculum design.
– 3-6 years relevant teaching experience with exposure to curriculum design, or experience in Printing Press.
– Good networking skill with existing Educational structure in cities around.
– Able to cordinate and manage a team towards success
– Ability to use Microsoft office & internet is essential.
– Good research and documentation skills.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Well-organized, Self motivated, able to think out of the box among other personality traits.
Interested candidates should send CV/RESUME with the subject “CDM-PRNT-ABJ” to email@example.com
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview