Tek Experts provide the perfect blend of people and technology. We provide world class technical support, managed services and professional services solutions for the digital age for of our customers, where our people deliver exceptional services. We believe technology should be an enabler; provide timely data and insight that equips our front-line teams to better serve customers anywhere in the world, we see customer as partners and as, so we work with them and not just for them
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Coordinator
Employment Type: Contract
- Do you have a passion for recruitment, organizing and planning?
- Do you want to use your skills to support recruitment teams?
- As the Recruitment Coordinator you would be participating in the end to end recruitment life cycle, supporting all kinds of recruitment initiatives, scheduling interviews, sourcing, applicant tracking and other general recruitment administrative responsibilities.
- You will be supporting the Global Head of Talent Acquisition and Recruiters prioritizing a number of different projects and tasks in order to maintain strong candidate experience and solid internal processes.
What You’ll be Doing
- Support Applicant Tracking System administration
- Post job adverts on career websites, newspapers and universities boards and monitor their effectiveness
- Administer recruiting tools like tests and assignments to assess candidates’ skills
- Maintain a complete record of interviews and new hires
- Attend job fairs and careers events
- Actively source for profiles in high demand across multiple geographies
- Complete reporting for Global Head of Talent Acquisition and other stakeholders
- Upload candidate profiles into Applicant Tracking System
- Provide a shortlist of qualified candidates to hiring managers in a pre-defined format
- Help the hiring team with recruiting methods and notes from interviews
- Contact new employees and prepare onboarding sessions
What You’ll Need
- Motivated team player with a passion for recruitment
- 1-2 years of experience in the recruitment field
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Target oriented personality
- Ability to multitask and to work with strict deadlines
- Self-starter, proactive and with Can-Do attitude
- Strong administration skills – a high attention to detail with all administrative activities
- Strong communication skills – clear, concise and persuasive communication style adapted for mul-tiple audiences, plus demonstrate effective writing, presentation skills, and proactive listening skills
- Fluent English skills
We are looking for:
- Dynamic, passionate and proven person who want to make a positive difference with the people he / she work with and customers we support.
- You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
What We Offer
- A Career, not a job
- Be part of something great
- Global resources
- Unleash your potential
- Work-wide family
- Fixed Contract – 6 months to 1 year with option to be extended
- Opportunity to realise your full potential
- Continuous personal and professional learning
- Fast-track career
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 1st March, 2021.