Institute of Agribusiness Management Nigeria (IAMN) is a dynamic organization that provides support to all professionals in food and agribusiness industries. The scope of our membership covers the full spectrum of the industries from the farmers, producers, processor, markets, customers and the academic community.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Front Desk and Communication Executive
Location: Oyo, Ibadan
- Providing information on programs and activities of the organization to the telephone and physical enquiries.
- Handle external communications, public relations and social media management
- Receive incoming communique and forward to relevant departments
- Take appointments, screen and transfer calls to relevant departments
- Book Meetings and prepare correspondence
- Provide operational support to the Membership and Training departments
- Maintain communication correspondences with internal and external stakeholders of the organization.
- Development and implementation of communication and public engagement plans
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Strong customer and interpersonal relation skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency – MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Good oral communication skills
- Telephone Ethics
- Neat and presentable – good personal grooming must be demonstrated
- Must demonstrate social media savviness and ability to create content
- Must be able to work on Saturdays
Job Title: Training Executive
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- IAMN is recruiting an experienced Training Executive to join the Training Department of the organization.
- Ideal candidate should have a strong professional background in the training and capacity building industry.
- Development and execution of various training and capacity development programs of the organization.
- Develop and manage relationships with facilitators, consultants and partners in the continuous development and delivery of training curriculum.
- Conduct customer experience audits during and after each training programs
- Develop and conduct training needs assessments and determining training requirements for new program development
- Development and measurement of Key Performance Indicators for training programs
- Coordination of Virtual Training Technologies and Support platforms for programs
- Conduct evaluations to ensure effectiveness of programs and recommends comprehensive training modifications including process improvements to the senior management at all times.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with senior management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Conduct orientation sessions, create program brochures and training materials.
- Develop multimedia visual aids and presentations for a wide range of trainings
- Bachelor’s degree. Preference will be given to candidates with Master’s Degree and/or professional qualifications
- Three Years’ Experience in a training and professional development organization
- Minimum of Two years’ experience in a training role
- Strong background in training facilitation for professional and trade organizations
- Mastery of Power point presentations, Google Suites and digital multimedia tools
- Must have good facilitation skills
- Good social media management skills
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Very Strong IT Skills
- Must be able to work on Saturdays
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview