J. Jumac is an indigenous manufacturer of Luggages, domestic and industrial plastic products. The suitcases and bags are being produced from factory, an exact replica of the best in Asia, was officially commissioned in July 20, 2006 by the Presidency (represented by the officials of the ministry of industry).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Lagos-Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Design, control, and implement electrical systems
- Manage engineering projects and deliver them on time
- Ensure that installations and applications are in line with safety standards
- Collaborate with engineers and technicians to design and apply new system processes
- Examine needs on new equipment, calculate costs and help prepare budgets
- Monitor maintenance and inspection plans.
- Proven expertise as an electrical engineer
- Hands-on experience
- Deep knowledge of electrical processes
- Understanding of electrical engineering codes and safety standards
- Problem-solving abilities
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- OND qualification.
- 1 – 5 years Experience.
Job Title: Security Officer
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Patrol premises regularly to maintain order and establish presence
- Monitor and authorize entrance of vehicles or people in the property
- Remove wrongdoers or trespassers from the area
- Secure all exits, doors and windows after end of operations
- Check surveillance cameras periodically to identify disruptions or unlawful acts
- Investigate people for suspicious activity or possessions
- Provide assistance to people in need
- Knowledge of legal guidelines for area security and public safety
- Excellent surveillance and observation skills
- Candidates should possess OND qualification with 1 – 5 years experience.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 23rd March, 2021.