Cannon Projects (CP) is an indigenous Engineering and Construction Management Company with over 10 years of work expertise. The company operates as a multi-faceted engineering firm with expertise in Engineering, Construction management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist / Office Manager
Location: Maitama – Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Cannon Projects Limited is currently seeking a vibrant, highly motivated and experienced Female Office Manager to join herFirm located in Maitama, Abuja.
- This position’s core function is to act as an integral part of the foundation of the business and will support the team whilst proactively building and maintaining smooth admin procedures and processes in accordance with Organisation standards.
- The ideal Candidate mustbe extremely organised, have an eye for detail, exceptional communication skills and an ability to work effectively with minimal supervision. She must be meticulous, ensuring accuracy as well as have the capacity to build systematic processes for a growing Organisation.
- Provides daily leadership and support to all back office employees and ensures job performance meets company requirements, and behaviours are in alignment with the Organisation’s culture and identity
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Communicates with Clients, employees and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain company information
- Allocate official tasks and assignments to subordinates and monitor their performance
- Assign and monitor clerical, administrative and secretarial responsibilities and tasks among office staff
- Perform review and analysis of special projects and keep the Management adequately informed
- Determine current trends and provide a review to management to act on
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Establish and monitor procedures for record keeping
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of official data
- Responsible for organising general office operations and procedures
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organised, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved and that clerical functions are properly assigned and fully monitored
- Implement and maintain administrative procedures and internal controls in accordance with company policies and procedures
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in; HR, Accounting, Business Administration, Project Management or related field
- Proficient command of the English language; oral and written
- Strong attention to detail and Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent Time Management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
- Knowledge of business and management principles
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in; Office Management, Front Office Administration, or Human Resource Functions
- Advanced aptitude and experience using MS Office Suite, specifically; MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 2nd January, 2021.