Water Phase Standard Hotel is a modest 2-star hotel serving individual, group, business, corporate and leisure travelers in the heart of Benin City. This hotel is famous for its courteous staff and location. All rooms at Water Phase Standard Hotel have en-suite bathrooms with hot and cold running water, flat screen televisions, open WI-FI service, among others.
All kinds of alcoholic beverages, as well as cuisine, are served at Water Phase Standard Hotel’s Bar and Restaurant. Water Phase Standard Hotel is a 10 minutes drive to the University of Benin Golick Grand.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform all check-in and check-out tasks
- Manage online and phone reservations
- Inform customers about payment methods and verify their credit card data
- Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy and fully-furnished to accommodate guests’ needs
- Confirm group reservations and arrange personalized services for VIP customers and event attendees, like wedding guests
- Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate
- Maintain updated records of bookings and payment
- Register guests collecting necessary information (like contact details and exact dates of their stay)
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms
- Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates and amenities
- Respond to clients’ complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Qualification: NCE, OND, SSCE / GCE / NECO
- Experience: 2 – 5
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 19th January, 2021.