Creatrix Empire Limited is a digital marketing firm, launched in 2015.Creatrix Empire team is passionate about building, growing and adding massive value to our client’s brand.
Our services spans from Website Design, company Logo creation, Flyers, posters, Digital Marketing, Public and Media Relations and Music Production.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer / Social Media Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing/ Social Media Management
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Job Title: Magazine Editor
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Generate story ideas
- Manage freelance content producers.
- Approve content, appearance and layout of featured articles.
- Oversee photography, design and artwork to be used in the publication.
- Meet with present errand artists to discuss features, layouts and artwork.
- Comply with media law and industry regulations.
- Network actively at industry events.
- Proofread, edit and rewrite articles to meet publication standards.
- Attend photo shoots.
- Actively raise the profile of the publication.
- Assist all staff to meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications / Journalism or related (essential).
- 2 – 5 years of work experience as a Magazine Editor.
- Demonstrable experience in producing relevant content to target audiences.
- Strong writing, editing and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to nurture long-term relationships with key publication influencers.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills..
- Natural leader who displays strong decision-making and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to understand and influence target audiences.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 10th May, 2021.
Note: Only Ms word or pdf cv formats would be accepted.