Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research and Digital Marketing Manager
- The primary purpose of this role will be to develop and execute digital marketing plans, develop branding materials, and conduct industry market research.
Essential Duties / Key Job Roles and Responsibilities
Include but not limited to the following:
- General marketing administration including reporting and analysis
- Further develop metrics, KPIs, analytics and dashboards to provide marketing measurement and drive marketing performance through data analysis
- Proactively identify automation opportunities and recommend process improvements to improve system efficiencies
- Maintain the department’s pages on the company website to always have current and relevant information on all programmes and seminars.
- Devise strategies to drive and track online traffic to the company website and provide reports regularly
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilizing a range of techniques including and not limited to paid search, SEO and PPC
- Developing and managing social media strategy and engagements
- Manage and upload content on the website
- Promote company’s product and services in the digital space
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Compile, manage and maintain detailed data on all executive education programmes to support the department’s marketing efforts.
- Based on data, identify trends, evaluate the need for programme modifications or pricing changes, and develop appropriate recommendations.
- Provide analytical support to Account Managers in tracking the evolution of consumer needs by monitoring industry trends, researching and analyzing programmes on an ongoing basis.
- Develop and execute digital marketing plans, develop branding materials and conduct market research
- Any other specific or ad-hoc duty to be assigned by the Head of Programme Development and Innovation.
- Educated up to MSc or MBA level.
- Professional Marketing certifications from internationally recognized institutes will be an advantage.
- A minimum of three (3) years relevant digital marketing or consumer/brand marketing work experience with at least 3 years at management level in medium to large organizations.
- Must have strong analytical and marketing research experience.
- The candidate must have an accomplished track record, exhibits confidence, demonstrable resilience and has a high and infectious energy and appetite for success.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Competence in market research and data analytics
- Planning and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills and influencing skills.
- Must possess computer skills, including, but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite.
- Data analysis skills using MS-Excel
- Must understand and be proficient in PPC advertising, Search Engine Optimization, Email marketing, Social Media Marketing, Content Management System, CRM/Retention Marketing, Web analytics
- Must be a strategic and critical thinker and possess the ability to support strategic planning and execution for marketing activities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High integrity, reliability, and confidentiality
- People management skills
- Ability to network and relate at senior level.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and budgeting
- Product management, public relations and marketing communication skills
- Knowledge of programme evaluation and quality assurance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.