UAC Foods Limited is a leading manufacturer and Marketer of tasty, nourishing convenience foods. The business is a joint venture between UACN Plc of Nigeria with 51% equity stake and Tiger Brands of South Africa with 49%. We are a quality conscious company and always aim to add value to our consumers with our rich basket of Snacks, Beverage and Dairies products. Our foremost act of social responsibility is the nutritious, hygienic and safe products that we consistently give to Nigerians.
Staffed with the right people in key Technical, Production and Customer Service Units coupled with our rich culture of innovation spanning many years, we have remained a dominant player in the food industry. Our company pioneered the Sausage Roll market in 1952 and for over 50 years, Gala has kept Nigerians going in their journey to success.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner / Operations
Reporting Line: General Manager Human Resources
- The Human Resources Business Partner/Operations will be responsible for ensuring alignment between the business operations and the HR practices.
- The HRBP will have a keen understanding of the business strategy, implementing sustainable HR initiatives, providing nimble solutions using experience, data analyses, and organizational agility to guide decision making.
- Walk the shop floor, pay periodic visits to the various operation sites (factory or non-factory). Meet formally and informally with staff (management and non-management).
- Manages HR outsourcing companies that provide services to the business to ensure that the provision of outsource labor is in line with labor laws, and to achieve the overall business objectives.
- Implement HR processes, policies, and standards in accordance with the Nigerian legislative and cultural environment. Translating company polices into designated client base-specific HR actions to improve management and team effectiveness.
- Act as employee champion, change agent, and advisor to line management on human resource-related issues, implementing talent identification, engagement, performance management, total reward management, capability development and retention strategies to meet the workforce requirement of the business.
- Partner with line managers and functional leadership in performance management and other HR processes: i.e., People review, succession management, individual talent development plan, and supervises the administration of Performance Improvement plan for poor performers.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree /HND in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field, with any HR Certification i.e., CIPM, HRCI, CIPD, SHRM.
- Must have completed NYSC programme with at least 7 years of Human Resource management experience in consulting, organizational effectiveness, employee lifecycle & people management strategies in a manufacturing company.
- Required skills and functional competence
- Previous involvement in organizational change and restructuring to meet business needs, customer needs and desire for continuous improvement
- Cross-Cultural Competence: Have a keen sense of cultural awareness, an understanding of the labour law, business practices, and compensation structures.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 20th December, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.