International Energy Services Limited (IESL), established in 1990, is a specialist, multidisciplinary, energy services company that provides integrated, client-focused and cost-effective services in the oil and gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Calabar, Cross River
Employment Type: Full-time
- Welcome, register guests / clients and attend to them in a prompt and timely manner.
- Answers the phone while maintaining a polite, consistent phone manner using proper telephone etiquette.
- Ensures clients/guests arrival to scheduled meetings.
- Ensure all persons required to be in the office are present on time.
- Comprehensive report sent at the end of the shift including logging all incidents that happen within the unit and its environs.
- Reply electronic mail and sort all paper mails accordingly.
- Organize courier deliveries.
- Handle all customer related issues with proper guidance from Management
- Receive incoming communique and forward to their relevant departments.
- Provide information to the public by answering, admitting procedure, regulation, and service inquiries, referring inquiries.
- Follow up on scheduled meetings and inform the necessary attendees.
- Perform other duties as directed by management.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have minimum 4 years work experience in customer service, front desk management or administrative roles.
- Exceptional problem-solving and observational skills.
- Proficient in MS Office suite / Working knowledge of IT.
- Must be resident in Calabar.
- Must be confident and polite.
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.