Anthony Ayoade Associates – Our client, a Publishing company based in Ibadan with 6 depots across Nigeria is recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Warehouse Account Officer
Locations: Abuja (FCT) , Edo, Imo, Kaduna, Lagos, Oyo, Plateau
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and entries.
- Good knowledge of ERP.
- Ensure accurate stock record and providing stock related information.
- Reconcile physical stock balances with bin cards.
- Maintains and serves as point of contact with the head offices concerning accounting and stock issues.
- Performs case processing duties in addition to carrying out accounting duties as required.
- Average knowledge of international accounting standards / IFRS.
- Providing accounts information to internal audit department
- Account reconciliations (bank, payable and receivables)
- Trial balance generations.
- Reconciling all revenues collection on a daily basis
- Prepares bank account deposit documents and confirms deposit totals.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification i.e. B.Sc / AAT / HND in Accounting. Should have a minimum of two years work experience and must possess good inter-personal /communication skills.
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Promote and sell the company`s books.
- He will implementation of all marketing strategies to achieve the goals for all the product.
- Develop a sales plan and how to achieve the overall Target set.
- Identify the school`s needs and provide them with appropriate titles, using suggestive selling.
- Generate leads and close new deals.
Other duties include (but not limited to):
- You will be responsible for sourcing your own leads.
- You will need to be highly motivated and confident.
- You will be responsible for identifying target market and doing whatever it takes to close deals.
- You will be a part of a hardworking, dedicated team and will play an integral role to our overall company.
- B.Sc / HND in Management, Marketing, Communication Arts, Economics or any other related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 19th March, 2021.