Laim Hotel – We are a 5 STAR hotel with the aim of constantly anticipating our customer’s expectations by offering superior services, with exceptional facilities and innovations that consistently exceed these expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Guest Service Agent (Receptionist)
Location: Osogbo, Osun
Reports to: Front Office Manager
- The Guest service agent (Receptionist) will be required to conduct his / her duties in a courteous, safe and efficient manner, in accordance with the company policies and procedures, ensuring that the highest level of service and communication is maintained.
- Ensure each and every guest are treated in a warm, friendly, efficient and accurate manner.
- Assist guests with check-in and check-out processes (verifying registration, address and credit information, balancing bank, posting charges).
- Go above and beyond to provide assistance, assist with luggage, directions wake up calls, future reservations, etc.
- Coordinate all guest requests, inform guests of hotel services, features and room amenities.
- Provide pick up and drop off services to guests.
- Always be aware and attentive to all guestneeds.
- Ensure guest / member comfort and convenience at all times.
- Liaise with housekeeping to ensure proper cleaning of rooms as appropriate and in a timely manner.
- Ensure check-in and check out processes and policies are followed.
- Constantly check all machines and equipment to ensure proper running of the front desk.
- Carry out other duties as directed by the Front office manager.
- Minimum qualification of HND or B.Sc in any related discipline and a 4 years working experience with knowledge about front-office software i.e OPERA, etc.
Job Title: Bartender / Mixologist
Location: Osogbo, Osun
Employment Type: Full Time
- Plan drink menus and inform customers about new beverages and specials
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu and develop new cocktail recipes
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets the legal drinking age
- Take inventory, restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Handle cash, credit, and debit card transactions and ensure charges are accurate.
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Ensure the bar area is neat and tidy
- Clean the tables immediately after customer use.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with 3 – 16 years work experience.
- Proven working experience as a Bartender
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing, and serving drinks
- Knowledge of basic maths and computer literacy
- Knowledge of a second language is a plus
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked, and clean
- Relevant training certificate (if necessary)
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Positive, engaging personality and professional appearance
- An eye for detail and understanding drink mixing tools and techniques
- Applicants must reside in Osun State.
- Organizational skills
- Time Management
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure.
Job Title: Cook
Location: Osogbo, Osun
Reports to: Executive Chef
- The cook will prepare meals and follow establishment recipes. Duties include preparing ingredients, adhering to the restaurant menu, and following food health and safety procedures.
- Work may include operating a grill, oven, or fryer. Previous experience in a team environment and various cooking methods preferred
- Setting up, cleaning, and organizing work stations
- Preparing ingredients for the shift; washing vegetables, chopping, seasoning meat, etc.
- Preparing oven, utensils, and grill for shift.
- Taking orders from wait staff or computerized system
- Cooking order according to food health and safety standards
- Recommending ideas for specials or seasonal dishes
- Handling multiple food orders at one time
- Monitoring multiple food orders as new orders arrive
- Dressing order for presentation
- Ensuring each guest order has the correct food and sides
- Delivering food order to wait staff in a timely manner
- Storing all food properly
- Sanitizing and cleaning work stations and utensils
- Reordering stock and food supplies
- Monitoring other cooks and team members
- Assisting other cooks in preparing food or helping other team members when needed.
- SSCE / GCE / NECO
- Working experience within the hospitality sector will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Gym Instructor
Location: Osogbo, Osun
Reports to: Front Office Manager / Manager on duty.
- Watch clients do exercises and show or tell them correct techniques to minimize injury and improve fitness.
- Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations on sports, recreational activities and the use of exercise equipment.
- Give clients information or resources about nutrition, weight control and life issues.
- Knowledgeable of hotel facilities and services to answer guest inquiries.
- Monitors clients progress and adapt programs as needed.
- Willing to take ownership of all guest request and complaints, try to resolve issues immediately and follow up to ensure the guest satisfaction.
- Ensuring cleanliness, setting up and safety of the Fitness area and facilities.
- Identify and report defects throughout the Fitness area, notify supervisors and concerned department of hazards, injuries, equipment or processes that negatively affects the operations
- Knowledge and principles of resuscitation, First Aid and CPR/PR techniques.
- Give alternative exercise during work outs or classes for different levels of fitness and skill.
- Properly utilize performance feedback, recognition, training, and adherence to company policies and legal requirement.
- Work closely with other departments that are essential to ensuring a positive guest experience.
- Ensure that all site literature is readily available and displays are updated regularly.
- Security, Health And Safety
- Ensures that Fitness Equipment quality meets state standards
- Maintain high confidentiality in regards to guest privacy
- Notifies the Front Office Manager and Manager on duty regarding lost and found objects
- Reports all potential and real hazards appropriately
- Fully understands the hotel’s fire, emergency, and bomb procedures
- Follows emergency procedures to provide for the security and safety of guests and employees.
- Work in a safe manner that does not harm or injure self or others.
- Application of hotel regulations, and adhering to existing laws and regulations.
- Minimum of HND or B.Sc in any related discipline and must have worked in a similar position as a Gym instructor in previous employment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: Vacancies@laimhotels.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview