Everyday Foods Group is a privately-owned business established in 2009 with operating companies active in providing sales and services.The Group’s strategic objective is to create a widely acceptable brand known through passionate and superior customer service delivery. We are being driven by our strong desire to surpass existing standard in the world of business. Today, the company continues to make significant investment in human capital development in its location to ensure professionalism.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Calabar, Cross River
Employment Type: Full-time
Interested & qualified candidates should possess the following:
- S.S.C.E / G.C.E / N.E.C.O / OND qualification with a minimum of 1 year relevant work experience.
- Reside in Calabar
- Ability to use accounting software
- Available for interview immediately.
- Be able to provide credible guarantors
- Computer literate
- Strong Analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 3rd September, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.