Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename; United Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ramp Coordinator
Locations: Enugu, Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Owerri, Asaba
Employment Type: Full Time
- Call for and supervise fueling of aircrafts.
- Receive aircraft and document all flight movement information.
- Call for and supervise cleaning of aircraft.
- Obtain and keep flight movement records and other relevant flight operations information electronically.
- Ensure necessary ground equipment is available in the ramp area.
- Ensure adherence to airport safety and aircraft regulations around the aircraft during boarding and report any anomalies.
- Conferring with other supervisors and managers to coordinate activities with other departments.
- Maintains communications with operations control (OCC), check in and boarding to ensure on time departures.
- Management of all flight turnaround activities on the ramp.
- Call for and supervise catering supply/loading.
- Call for flights boarding.
- Supervise baggage identification at the foot of the aircraft.
- Boarding of passengers on to the aircraft.
Qualification, Experience & Skill
- OND Minimum with at least 3-5 years’ experience in similar positions or roles.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office especially is key.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- High level of accountability.
- Good understanding of ground airport operations.
- Impeccable integrity is key.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proactive in dealing with situations to avoid problems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application (indicating location) and CV to: email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.