Navic Investment Company Limited is an investment company, which is established to invest predominantly in the Nigerian listed securities with typically a mid-cap bias and cash, deposits products and senior debts, together with allocations to global listed securities. The investment objective of our Company is to provide investors with growing income stream and long term capital growth in excess of its benchmark (the S&P / ASX 300 Accumulation Index) over minimum five years investment periods. We provide investors with the opportunity to invest in an actively managed portfolio and offers them access to a portfolio of Nigerian and global listed securities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Supervisor
Employment Type: Part-time
- Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting a visual and measurement test, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials
- Approve in-process production by confirming required specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and communicating the required adjustments to the production supervisor
- Maintain safe work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations
- Coach and mentor junior employees; seek opportunities to grow leadership in others
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading technical publications, attending seminars, watching industry videos, etc.
- Accomplish organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Approve all finished products by confirming specifications and conducting required tests
- Return products for re-work if needed and complete documentation to confirm re-work
- Document and update inspection results by completing reports and logs
- Keep measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions and calling for repairs.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 2+ years in a leadership or managerial position
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to explain and teach methodologies
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND, Master’s Degree, NCE, OND qualification.
- Work authorization.security clearance
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th December, 2020.