Pistachio Foods Limited (RSVP Restaurant), an international Restaurant operating in Victoria Island, Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Coordinator
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Summary of Responsibilites
- Responsible for implementing company specifications and regulatory standards
- Ensure total compliance to Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points
- Enforcement of Company standard in all aspect of operation covering Kitchen and Restaurant.
- Ensuring compliance to Good Hygiene Practice (GHP), Good Personal Hygiene (GPH), Current Good Manufacturing Practice (CGMG) and full implementation of HACCP in the Kitchen Restaurant.
- Ensure the right temperature is maintained in the coldroom to prevent spoilage of stored items
- Effective monitoring of the cleaner
- Monitoring and Ensuring total compliance of both Kitchen and Restaurant staff in the correct food handling procedures.
- Ensuring compliance of the entire staff to safety/health regulations as set by the regulatory agencies
- Any other task as assigned by your Supervisor
Person Specification / Experience
- Must have a B.Sc / HND in Food Technology or any other relevant discipline
- Must be able to multi-task and simultaneously handle important tasks
- Strong numeric and verbal analytical skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in food/catering company
- Must be able have eyes for details
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job position” as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 31st December, 2020.