May & Baker Nigeria Plc was founded on September 4, 1944 as Nigeria’s first pharmaceutical company. It has its origin in England, the United Kingdom in 1834 where three chemists founded Grimwade, May & Pickett, a firm for manufacturing chemicals for pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Analyst (Packaging Materials)
Job Type: Full Time
- Reporting to the Quality Control Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for the analysis of Packaging Materials to ensure the timely manufacture and packaging of Pharmaceutical products in line with the requirements of regulatory bodies and current Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- Perform analysis of samples and components using visual inspection, dimensions and basic analytical techniques related to the testing of plastic, bottles and paper Packaging Materials components for use with finished products. Previous experience working in a pharmaceutical company to GMP standards.
- Assess the quality and accuracy of data and determine if material meets pre-defined acceptance criteria.
- Undertake review and development of e-copy of artwork up till approval as reference standard.
- Applicants must possess a Degree / HND in a relevant field, preferably in Natural Sciences.
- Candidates must be analytical with an eye for detail. Proficiency with Graphic design packages is an added advantage.
- 2-3 years previous experience as Packaging Material Analyst in a pharmaceutical company is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 1st April, 2021