Edgewood Consulting Limited – Our client, one of the leading Fast Moving Consumer Goods (F.M.C.G) industry players in Nigeria incorporated in 2010 in accordance with the Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance / Quality Control Officer
Location: Sagamu (Factory Site), Ogun
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Science
- QA / QC Officer will be responsible for supporting Quality Systems and both Operational and Quality teams.
- Developing, Reviewing and documenting of all Quality documents like Quality Manual, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Batch Manufacturing Records (BMRs) of products.
- Operational knowledge on critical laboratory equipment like HPLC, UV, FTIR, AAS, dissolution apparatus, melting point apparatus, muffle furnace and other basic laboratory equipment.
- Chemical and physical analysis of raw materials, intermediate and finished products.
- Preparation and standardization of volumetric laboratory reagents.
- Ensure good laboratory practices.
- In-process Quality control of production process from dispensing operations of materials, processing and packaging of finished products according to GMP and Company’s standard specifications.
- Analytical method development and standardization of laboratory test procedures on new and existing products.
- Calibration and verification of laboratory equipment.
- Maintain and update quality control trending data base.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A minimum of HND / B.Sc. in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry or other related disciplines.
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Excellent knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices.
- Proven industry experience in Quality within a pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry.
- Excellent knowledge of cGMP.
- Excellent Communication Skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of QA databases and applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to details
- Self-motivation, determination and confidence.
- Ability to work with or without supervision
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 15th January, 2021.