Jocaro Nigeria Limited is a fully indigenous engineering company with foreign technical associates committed to providing quality and competitive electro – mechanical products and services, with over 20years of active experience, qualified staff and work force meeting the demands of both domestic and foreign markets. We give you the best in the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: QHSE Officer
- Ensure QHSE policies and procedures are fully implemented/complied with by every worker and processes.
- Coordinate regular QHSE awareness campaigns in the organization.
- Coordinate QHSE risk assessment within the assigned work scope and ensure appropriate controls are provided.
- Ensure compliance with Quality assurance procedures, Health and Safety policies and EMS policy and compliance obligation by all processes in the organization.
- Ensure all non-conforming products and services, incident and accident investigations are carried out to establish the cause and put appropriate control measures in place.
- Keep accurate/up-to-date QHSE records and documentation and in line with requirements of applicable ISO standard.
- Ensure all QHSE statutory and regulatory Certifications/licenses are up to date.
- Submit daily, weekly & monthly reports(s) to management, and clients as may be required.
- Participate in QHSE contractor/sub-contractor Management and audit exercise.
- Ensure an effective QHSE emergency response system is in place within assigned coverage area.
- Coordinate and collate regular QHSE performance analysis.
- Coordinate QHSE audits and inspection plans and follow up on nonconformities.
- Carry out environmental aspect and impact assessment, hazards identification and recommend control measures (including hazards to pedestrian, vehicle operations, mobile work equipment, etc.)
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “QHSE” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 22nd September, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.