PZ Cussons is a dynamic consumer products group and innovator of some of the world’s best known and loved brands. Calling on over 130 years of expertise, we operate internationally in carefully selected developed and emerging markets that present the greatest strategic potential for future growth. Our world-class supply chain and distribution networks enable us to meet our global consumer needs and deliver quality brands that add value and enhance everyday lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional IT Business Analyst
Location: Head Office, Lagos
Department: Regional IT Africa
- Support the embedding of the Global SAP solution in Africa to ensure it is fully and consistently adopted, as intended – including areas such as processes, workflows, security/roles, training and documentation.
- Monitor and report on the non-SAP side of local heritage systems or local external interfaces
- Be a custodian for the Global business processes supported by SAP to help drive consistency across the Regions
- Manage and co-ordinate the testing and training of changes and fixes, ensuring the quality of the changes
- Provide deep SAP application knowledge in relevant areas on best practices and troubleshooting techniques to help drive improvements in the solution
- Support the development and governance of the change/release plan to ensure changes are timely and well-managed
- Provide structured input and advice to the Design Authority governance body, ensuring correct decisions are made
- Provide first-line support to Regional Super Users and facilitate the Super User network
- Gather and analyse proposed changes to the SAP environment in order to assess the impact and priority of changes
- Translate business requirements into functional specifications for agreed changes to ensure the SAP environment is updated correctly
- BSC/HND in an IT related field
- 3+ years’ experience of implementing and supporting SAP systems ideally within retail or an FMCG environment.
- Technical knowledge of relevant SAP ECC 6.0 modules, SCM 7.0 or BW 7.4.
- Experience of working in a matrix organization / cross functional teams.
- Proven track record in Business Analysis and/or Business Process Management
- Excellent knowledge of Supply Chain, Commercial, Retail, After Market or Finance processes gained through either working in a business environment or through exposure to ERP implementations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.