The Federal College of Veterinary and Medical Laboratory Technology (FCVMLT), Vom has national mandate for middle-level manpower training in Veterinary and Laboratory Sciences for National Diploma and Associates, Institute of Medical Laboratory Technology.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Provost / CEO
Location: Vom, Plateau
- The Candidate is the Research and Administrative Head of the Institute / college as well as responsible for the academic and administrative management of the Institution.
- Candidates must be holders of Ph.D in relevant discipline, have extensive research and teaching experience as evidenced by scientific publications in Research Institutes or Colleges.
- In addition, candidates must have ability to provide academic / administrative leadership as well as have clear and articulated vision for the development of the Institute / College.
- Furthermore, he / she must not be more than 60 years of age at the time of commencement of tenure. A minimum of Assistant Director/Principal Lecturer and Associate Professor at NARIs/FCA5 would be required, please.
Terms Of Appointment
A single term of five (5) years only.
Political Office Holders Salary Scale.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit Twelve (12) typewritten copies and one (1) electronic copy on CD of their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and photocopies of their credentials. All Applications and Referees’ reports should be marked “Confidential Application” at the top left corner of the envelope and addressed and sent to:
The Executive Secretary,
Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria (ARCN),
Agricultural Research House,
Plot 223D Cadastral Zone B6, Mabushi,
P.M.B. 5026, Wuse, Abuja,
- Functional phone numbers and email address should be indicated on the CV Three Referees are required to send their reports to the address above.
- Candidates must apply for only one Institute/College as multiple applications (i.e. application for more than one Institute/College) are not allowed.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 9th July, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.