Complete Logistics Network Limited (CLNL) is a multi-service organization with business interests that focus on: Human Capital Management, Support Staff/Services Outsourcing, Capacity Building & Manpower Development, Competency Based Recruitment & Selection, Contingency Human Resources Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Development of implementation strategy plan for all Organization Programs
- Identification, Development, and management of potential and existing donors/partners
- Data analysis, interpretation and reporting
- Supervision of Program and administrative support assistants
- Development of monitoring and evaluation tool for all existing structured project and executed programs
- Project research, budgeting and proposal/writing
- Project designing, scheduling and planning
- Preparation of proposals and ability to follow it through.
- Define and clarify project scope
- Develop policies and procedures to support the achievement of the project objectives
- Setting team direction
- Coordinating activities across different organizational functions
- Motivating and assigning work to team members
- Initiation & successful closure of grants applications and other funding opportunities
- Planning, management, and execution of all fundraising events
- Stakeholders Management
- Proactively identify and manage risks and issues
- Monitor and report on project activities and report on status within published timeline
- Collaborate with the Secretary and other Officials to ensure AGM, BOT, EXCO meetings and social events and other programs of HEI are successfully conducted.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Executive Director
Qualifications / Education
- Bachelor’s degree preferably a degree in Public Health
- Project Management Certification will be an advantage.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ cognate experience in a similar position and industry
- Must have NGO experience
Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Emotional Intelligence
- Leadership skills
- Business writing skills
- Employee management skills
- Project management & planning
- Time management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Completelogistics7@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 3rd February, 2021.