Poise & Etiquette – Our client in the People Transport and Logistics Industry, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- Partner with the technology & leadership to plan, schedule and deliver our products
- Manage a team of Front & Back End Software developers
- Manage the scope and capacity of the team throughout the project life cycle
- Manage movement of backlogs into appropriate workflows
- Continually drive day-to-day production, scheduling sprints, balancing priorities, and tracking progress
- Analyze and address any process bottlenecks in product development pipelines
- Build close relationships with the Technical leads, Software Development team and Business units.
- Assist in development of product strategies and roadmap
- Manage development projects using JIRA, Google sheets/docs or other project management tools
- Facilitate Scrum meetings for the product development team
- Facilitate cross-discipline communication to unify goals, and ensure timely communication of relevant issues to stakeholders and tech leads
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7 years work experience.
- Background in software development is COMPULSORY
- Use of G Suite tools & Slack for internal communication
- Background in Software Development
- Self-driven and a great team-player
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Excellent computer literacy skills.
- Ability to problem-solve under pressure.
- Extensive experience in project management and software development processes
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Product focused, professional attitude with exceptional communication skills, and able to resolve conflicts
- Ability to quickly come up with a workaround or pivot course is absolutely essential
- Daily use of JIRA & other project management Software tools
- Experience in Unity in a professional environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.