E-waste Relief Foundation (ERF) – We are Nigeria’s flagship Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) focused on tackling the electronic-waste (e-waste) crisis within Nigeria and the West African sub-region.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Officer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Program Officer will be responsible for ensuring the effective implementation of the project’s activities and task assigned to attain the goals and objectives of the foundation project.
- The Program Officer will be responsible for overseeing project work plan performance, participating in project planning, budgeting, implementation, monitoring, reporting and programme development.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Support the Communications officer in the production of communications tools: video clips, leaflet, press release/ press kit, database
- Responsible for supporting the programme’s advocacy plan
- Experience in grant applications
- Establish monitoring and evaluation systems including indicators
- Actively assist and participate in project events (meetings/workshops/training)
- Support in the organization of visits (of donors, home office
- Coordinate with the team and partner to conduct capacity building training for partners.
- Supporting the Senior Program Officer in all aspects of the programme implementation and development as requested.
- Work Experience: 1-3 years
- Required course of study: Bsc Environmental science.
50,000 naira / Month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 4th January, 2021.