Dkt International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. Dkt International is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Manager
Locations: Taraba and Adamawa
- We are looking for a smart, dynamic, self-motivated, and committed individual to fill this position.
- The ideal candidate should have experience working with not-for-profit/non-governmental organizations promoting family planning and maternal mortality.
- The position reports to the Program Director and it is based in Lagos.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Identify strategic areas for expansion and guide strategic planning or proposal development needed for future program development.
- Develop concept notes and proposals.
- Improve the distribution and quality of trained service providers, advocating for more youth-friendly services.
- Capture and translate current activities in the supply chain, sales/distribution, marketing, and media communication to donor organizations.
- Liaise and coordinate current organization activities in order to be captured and presented by the Monitoring & Evaluation team.
- Report writing
- Ensure implementation of programme strategies.
- Coordinate organizations’ various teams and departments towards achieving program goals and targets.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to meet established program objectives including but not limited to increasing contraceptive availability, accessibility, and affordability.
- Share programme impact and lessons.
Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or related field.
- 6 years+ experience in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate complex issues in a concise, accessible, and engaging way.
- Strong network and networking skills.
- Experience in family planning, sexual and reproductive health.
- Experience in the planning and execution of largescale projects, including activities planning.
- Excellent analytical (qualitative and quantitative) skills.
- Proven experience in proposal writing and successful grants.
- International private donor experience.
- Strong and polished interpersonal & presentation skills; written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th November, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.