Erisco Foods Limited is an indigenous food product manufacturer, incorporated in Nigeria in 2004 and started operations in 2009, manufacturing Tomato Paste, Seasoning, Rice, Milk cubes and more
EriscoFoods Limited is firmly committed to producing high-quality products that combine nourishment with value pricing. As they strive to become one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous food manufacturers on a global scale.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidate must possess good knowledge of food production machines.
- Candidate must be able to coordinate and supervise casual workers.
- Record production information such as quality, weight, date and product type.
- Maintain shift log and other data.
- Adhere to safety guidelines and ensure that production meet high quality standard.
- Candidate must be able to perform corrective machine and routine check, maintenance,cleaning, inspection and lubrication as well as cleaning immediate work area.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of HND, B.Sc in relevant fields.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years Experience in FMCG company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th November, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.