Primera Food Nigeria Limited commenced its business operations in 2017. From inception, our vision and mission statement has been to meet the need of high quality products at affordable prices and to consistently provide nutritious products and be the preferred choice of Nigerian families.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor (Male / Female)
Job Location: Agbara, Ogun State
Job Category: Permanent
- Supervise the operations of an assigned production area to ensure that volume, cost and quality standards are achieved.
- Ensure physical and workforce resources are adequate to meet the shifts production schedule.
- Manage the activities of assigned production personnel including workflow, assembly methods, and work force utilization.
- Motivate and support team members to meet set targets.
- Coach employees to maximize efficiency and effectiveness in daily operations.
- Ensures minimal waste reduction.
- Execute a mentorship approach in developing shift leads and high potential personnel.
- Ensuring that materials, labor and equipment are used efficiently to meet production targets.
- Directly supervise day to day activities of assigned personnel or functions.
- Adherence to current good manufacturing practice (cGMP)
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Food Technology, Management and other science related discipline.
- At least, 4 years related experience out of which he must have worked either as a Supervisor or Team Leader in a regular manufacturing environment.
- Age: 25 -35 years
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong Communication Skills
- Excellent analytical thinking skills
- Good team player
- Must have ability to pay attention to details.
- Must be able to multitask
- Good interpersonal relation and interact positively with others
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 10th August, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.