Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa, supplying to more than 10 countries across the continent.
In our glass container business, we are focused on markets in Africa, which are increasingly the prime regions of investment for our customers. We aim to create value for our customers by building on our position as a leading supplier of glass bottles and complementary packaging solutions in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Planning and Sales Analyst
- This role has responsibilities to use analytical and quantitative methods to understand, predict, and enhance the organization’s production planning and sales processes.
- Develop monthly master production schedule for glass production, detailing production sequence and lead-time in alignment with Key Account Managers (KAMs) and Plant Managers (PMs).
- Develop demand plan to assist commercial, procurement and production teams with required planning of raw materials, and scheduled maintenance.
- Collate all related reports for production planning, sales and inventory outlook used for Material Requirement Planning, Cash flow & Warehouse planning.
- Promptly attend to all customer orders and liaise with KAMs, relevant supply chain teams (Supply Chain Managers and Warehouse Supervisors) on available stock and Sales Order to ensure hitch-free shipments.
- Collate weekly projection of sales target in alignment with KAM to maximize sales.
- Coordinate daily/ weekly meetings with supply chain and commercial team to ensure logistics support during peak sales period.
- Monitor production through daily optimized stock level reports and available Purchase Orders (POs) and assist with the seasonal (daily, weekly & monthly) review of production plan to reflect current and future market demand output.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Engineering or Management, or equivalent knowledge is required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in manufacturing environment is preferable
- Strong analytical, numerical & presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 13th January, 2021.