Karyz Foods is an associate of Karyz coldroom. It’s a business firm that is into catering services, decorations, logistic service, hospitality, event planning and business development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Production Manager to organize and oversee the manufacturing of goods.
- Estimate costs and prepare budgets.
- Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines.
- Monitor production to resolve issues
- Enforce health and safety precautions
- Proven experience as production director
- Deep knowledge of production management
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
- Attention to detail.
- Candidates should possess HND qualification
- 1 – 3 years work experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Karyzfoods@gmail.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 6th February, 2021.