Ascentech Services Limited – Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production In-charge – Television Manufacturing
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Television Manufacturing (Appliances)
- Our client is in need of a Production Manager for television manufacturing line that will be responsible for keeping the ground operations running by managing and overseeing all Production activities of TV line and keeping records and maintenance as per statuary compliances.
- B.Eng. in Electrical-Electronics Engineering
- 10 years proven work experience
- Excellent communication, numeracy and computer literacy skills.
- Good people management skills and management of staff.
- Should have worked in a similar work environment and in similar capacity
- Should have good knowledge on the TV’s , PCB repairs
- Candidate should possess skills in giving training to team
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytic ability and be very detail-oriented.
- Working well with many different departments and external suppliers.
- Always keeping the end-user/customer in mind.
- Being results and deadline-driven
- Identifying problems and implement preventative strategies to minimize risk.
- Being able to develop good working relationships and trust with various teams.
- To support service center on repairs and talk to customers for problem-solving
- Prepare the daily MIS reports on Production, Quality tests and standards
- Should have thorough knowledge of the specs in the TV and functionalities and also liaise with suppliers for improvising on the functionality
- To work under pressure and meet the daily deadlines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note:Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 10th February, 2021.