Chipper is the largest mobile cross-border money transfer platform in Africa. We are a small passionate team, dedicated to expanding financial inclusion in some of the global regions most in need of accessible, interoperable, easy-to-use, and affordable financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Operations Analyst – Stocks
- Our Product Operations Analysts sit within the Operations team and at the heart of Chipper.
- Product Operations Analysts help keep customers happy by proactively resolving customer issues and acting as a point of escalation for more complicated customer support inquiries.
- The ideal candidate will be someone with a sound understanding of the stock market investment platforms and a stock market enthusiast.
- Most important is your ability to respond to customers with empathy and work alongside the customer support team to solve customer problems.
- The Product Operations team also works closely with the Product and Engineering teams. It’s about much more than resolving tickets. It’s about helping us also find solutions that will prevent customers from having problems in the first place and help us deliver on the promise of Chipper working like magic.
What You Will Be Doing
- Providing support to the Customer Operations team with customer issues escalated in relation to our stocks product.
- Proactively identifying patterns and trends of our stocks product issues. Seeing where we can change our processes, tools, or product to make our customers lives easier.
- Create process or troubleshooting documentation and train other operations team members to allow for smooth customer service for known issues related to our stocks product.
- Testing new stocks product features and documenting findings.
- Working within our systems to resolve ongoing stocks product-related issues until they can be resolved by the Engineering team.
- Working with the Compliance team to act as the first line of defence to help spot and investigate trends.
- Familiarity with the product operations role will allow you to expand your knowledge to other areas of customer operations and the company in general. This ranges from the Product teams to the Compliance teams, etc,
- Investigate, troubleshoot and triage bugs related to our stocks product, providing a high-quality experience for our customers.
- Enhance technical support processes and workflows, improving the current support level that will help us action customer-facing issues faster and more efficiently.
- Effective communication and relationship building with external vendors and service providers for our stocks product.
Qualifications You Will Need
- Prior working experience in the investment space dealing with stocks
- 1-3 years experience in solving difficult customer problems related to stocks product
- Passionate about solving customer issues
- Have a global mindset and be tolerant of others. We’re still growing but we are a company of many cultures and backgrounds
- Be comfortable with asynchronous conversations and an understanding of your co-worker’s roles
- Be open to working some nights and weekends on a rotating basis.
- Experience working cross-functionally with Engineering, Product, and/or Compliance Teams
- Experience handling customer inquiries via email, chat, or other written communication
- Be self-driven. You should be self-motivated and enjoy a lot of independence. We are a dedicated, hardworking team that is collectively motivated
- Competitive compensation and benefits package based on experience
- Be part of a company growing at a rocket ship pace solving a real problem.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.