MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Officer (Managed Services)
Location: Saka, Lagos
Job Type: Permanent
- The Product Officer (Managed Services) is responsible for providing technical and commercial support for their Managed services product line. He/She will report to the Product Manager for the Managed Services product and will provide the administrative and analytical support required to achieve the goals of the 4Ps. (Product, Price, Promotion and Place).
- Curriculum development and delivery of internal and external knowledge sharing sessions for Managed Services.
- Research, product development, product management and product marketing.
- Relationship management for new and existing partners for MainOne’s Managed Services.
- Act as primary liaison between the product management team and other teams on administrative and analytical tasks.
- Documentation and product review for existing products and new product introductions.
- Manage product collateral and material inventory for Managed Services Product Suite.
- Responsible representation of MainOne’s Managed Services Product Suite at industry events.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Management or related engineering field is preferred.
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong project and self-management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Passion to understand the market needs and find innovative solutions to them.
- Demonstrate good attention to detail and results oriented; demonstrated track record of proactively establishing and following through on commitments.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Well-informed of the market competitive structure, industry practices and regulation.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to identify root cause and develop solutions
- Ability to follow a prescriptive design process and to work within the allotted project time limits
Demands of the Job
- Contacts: The Product Officer (Manager Services) will be required to work closely with:
- Other Product Specialists
- Marketing Communications
- Technical Solutions
- Product line technical teams
- Customer Service Management and
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.