SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer (M / F)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contract Type: Permanent contract
Contractual hours: Full time
- To provide the necessary tools, spare parts, equipment and associated logistics to various business units.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- To quickly and effectively identify suitable suppliers and subcontractors upon receipt of any request for equipment or services
- To issue request for quotation for all major equipment and services supplies.
- To be able to present technical and financial comparaison sheets for different tenders for major or expensive equipment.
- To check for approval all incoming invoices for equipment and services
- To set-up and maintain up-to-date library of suppliers and subcontractors products and services catalogs.
- To properly input and maintain data in the purchasing software
- To ensure a follow-up of all client instructions and agreements according to:
- Prices negotiation and conditions for all purchases
- Delivery time of all purchased material
- To inspect or organize and ensure inspection of all incoming goods.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Good negotiation skills
- Systematic and methodical minded
- Cost Awareness.
- 5 years experience in procurement & onshore/offshore logistics in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Good Computer Literacy
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Minimum level of experience required: 6 years or more
- Languages: English (D-Full professional proficiency).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.