Culminate Consulting – Our client, an E-commerce company is recruiting suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pricing Analyst
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Lead and direct pricing strategy formulation and take necessary pricing actions to enhance profitability, ensuring integrity and accuracy in all pricing matters.
- Assist with pricing negotiations of customers’ proposals.
- Prepare clearly BAFO (Best and Final Offers).
- Manage and supervise pricing analysts to support activities inclusive of new price generation and discrepancy resolution etc.
- Perform partnering with buyers, product managers and sales department to ensure integrated profit maximizing approach to market.
- Analyze financial impact of price approach in view of overall history as well as profitability of customer.
- Develop pricing strategy and models
- Establish criteria to achieve the best customer pricing
- Conduct oral presentations, field research and cost revisions. This also requires thinking about the going rates for similar products in the industry, in order to remain competitive.
- Maintain and regularly update a pricing history database.
- Perform financial evaluation to assess pricing action effectiveness.
- Define new business procedures, evaluate resource requirements and stimulate implementation or maintenance of pricing system.
- Manage total pricing procedure, enhance processes to make most of efficiencies and ensure timely response to market conditions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a numerate discipline e.g. Statistics, mathematics et al
- 2-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and also in teams
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 8th January, 2021.