SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Precommissioning and Commissioning Electrical and Instrumentation Leader * M / F
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contract Type: Fixed-term-contract
Contractual Hours: Full time
Contract Duration: 6 months extendable
Pre-commissioning & Commissioning Preparation Phase:
- As leader in his discipline, he is involved in the following tasks:
- Preparation commissioning documents, including Operational Test procedures prepared by the Contractor.
- Responsible to ensure that adequate care and maintenance /preservation procedures of equipment issued by vendors are being carried out during the different steps of the project.
- Involved in Factory Test when they take place for subcontracted packages and critical equipment.
- Involved in witnessing of all the activities to ensure that they are compliant with the Company OPERCOM methodology.
- Participate to the construction of the commissioning Database as per OPERCOM methodology
- Follow-up the preparation of pre-commissioning/commissioning dossiers.
Pre-commissioning and Commissioning Execution Phase (On The Yards):
- As field electrical and instrument discipline leader, he is involved in the set-up of Status Index & Technical Database preparation carried out by the CONTRACTOR, and verifies the proper equipment allocation in their Subsystems.
- Responsible for the field instrument discipline (Instruments & PLCs, LLI, new packages and any critical equipment, to review documents, to witness precommissioning / commissioning activities and to ensure they are compliant with Company methodology.
- To prepare the future integration of all Ikike platforms complex offshore.
- To perform the Operational Test Procedures and performance tests.
- To verify and monitor the preparation of precommissioning / commissioning dossiers.
- Responsible to ensure that adequate care and maintenance / preservation procedures of equipment, issued by vendors, are being carried out and will be properly implemented during the different stages of the project.
Pre-commissioning and Commissioning Execution Phase (Offshore):
- To lead the electrical and instrument precommissioning / commissioning execution to achieve maximum productivity, minimize cost and smooth handover.
- To be committed to the respect of target dates with the required work quality for handover (RFC-AOC).
- To coordinate with construction teams the punch list item clearance related to his discipline.
- Validate the results of the functional and operational tests.
- To review and validate vendor assistances related to instrument matters.
- 6 years E&I Precom and Com experience or more
- Very knowledgeable of TOTAL OPERCOM methodology
- Minimum level of experience required: 6 years or more
- Required authorisations:
- Languages: English (D-Full professional proficiency).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.