De-Olushelters Concept is a professional accounting services firm providing accounting, bookkeeping, Accounting Software and Internal Audit services. We perform functions such general ledger accounting, payroll, recruite qualify personnel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Poultry Manager
Location: Modakeke, Osun
Employment Type: Full-time
- A poultry farm is a daily operations. This can include checking birds, collecting eggs and feeding.
- Additionally, they also perform routine maintenance on the house and watering/heating system as needed. They also utilize proper biosecurity standards when entering and exiting houses.
- Ensuring all aspects of running the farm are met
- Feed management
- Production performance
- Maintaining safe working practices
- Managing and motivating a team
- Ensuring welfare of livestock
- Ventilation management
- The successful candidate should have experience in Chicken Breeding however someone with other poultry stockmanship experience would be considered.
- Proficient computer skills.
- HND qualification.
- 6 – 11 years Experience.
- Effective people management skills
- Ability to carry out manual duties
N50,000 – N55,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Covering Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 24th February, 2021.