Polaris Digitech Limited is a Location Intelligence firm, providing data, software and decision support services to fulfill its client’s strategies and management needs through the development and deployment of Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CAV Field Officer
Locations: Abia (Aba, Umule), Anambra (Onitsha), Abuja (Dawabi, Jabi & Wuye), Akwa Ibom (Okopedi, Oron, Nwaniba, Uyo), Edo (Ibillo), Ekiti (Emure, Iwokoro), Ebonyi (Isielu, Abakaliki, Ezzar North & South, Onicha), Kano (Challawa, Kudu), Kwara (Osi, Ode Opin), Imo (Mgbidi, Mbaise, Ahiazu), Nassarawa (Akwaga), Niger (Minna), Zamfara (Gasua), Jigawa (Dutse, Gumel), Bauchi (Nigi), Ogun (Ijebu Ife, Idi Iroko, Akute, Ikenne, Sagamu, Papalanto, Olambe, Oke-aro, Magboro, Mowe, Ota), Ondo (Akure, Igbokoda), Oyo (Agbowo, Atiba, Owode, Saki) and Kaduna
Employment Type: Contract
- Verification of expected customer’s addresses using an installed Application (AMP)
- Submission of verified customer’s addresses within the stipulated turnaround time (TAT)
- Ensure accurate data on customer addresses verified.
- Minimum of an SSCE in any discipline or its equivalent
- Candidates should possess 1 year work experience.
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Must possess an Android phone and ability to use effectively
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview