Tonia Pharmacy Limited was incorporated in the year 2003 (RC497235) to carry on business as a pharmaceutical company. Since inception, the company has grown to become one of the reputable pharmacies in Abuja with five branches located in various parts of the city. Our Mission is anchored on a team of well-trained and highly motivated professionals in health care delivery, aimed at achieving maximum customer satisfaction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
Tasks pharmacists typically perform include:
- Dispensing or supervising the dispensationof medications and related supplies, according to physicians’ prescriptions
- Reviewing prescriptions for accuracy
- Checking for drug interactions
- Collaborating with other healthcare professionals to plan, monitor, review, and evaluate patient effectiveness
- Recommending drug therapy changes when appropriate
- Ensuringthe pharmacy complieswith all local, state, and federal regulations
- Educating patients and staff on drug therapies
- Compounding medications and preparing special solutions
- Counseling patients regarding appropriate use of medications
- Overseeingdaily ordering, as well as automatic refills
- Candidates should possess B.Pharm / M.Pharm with 1-3 years work experience.
N110,000 – N120,000 / Month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 10th February, 2021.