At Metro Medicare our expert staff are on hand to give you advice and support with all your health and beauty needs. We aim to be your first choice in healthcare and beauty by helping people look and feel their best.
Metro Medicare delivers value by offering different products, services and the very best in patient care for different customer needs – from our fully stocked supermarket, pharmacy to our makeup studio that will bring out the most confident and beautiful version of yourself. We stock some of the best health and beauty brands in the market. We do our due diligence when sourcing our products and only work with reputable suppliers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Location: Wuse II, Abuja (FCT)
- We are delighted to be able to offer an opportunity for an ambitious and highly motivated Pharmacist to join our small team of pharmacists and other professionals.
- As a Pharmacist with us, it goes without saying that you’ll be providing excellent customer and patient care it’s more than just dispensing medicine, it’s listening to and inspiring others whilst giving them your expert advice and reassurance.
- Delivering the pharmacy strategy through providing expert care and advice on prescription and medication use.
- Accountable for legal and ethical decisions in the pharmacy
- Delivering a range of professional pharmacy services
- Proactively review all patients/customer needs, ensuring that they are provided world-class customer service throughout.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed medications and supplies, placing and expediting orders, verifying receipt, and removing outdated drugs.
- Ensuring medicines are stored appropriately and securely.
- Supervising the work of less experienced and less qualified staff.
- Keeping up to date with, and contributing to, research and development.
- Ensure proper maintenance of all records for controlled substances and removal of outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy
- Must have a current license
- Minimum 1-year experience as a community pharmacist
Required competency and skill set:
- Credibility, professionalism, and confidence to implement best practices
- Attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands, etc.
- 4pm – 11pm.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.