The People Impact Company, a premier consulting and Advisory firm focused on providing HR consulting and Sales advisory to Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises. With over 24 years of combined experience from our principal consultants, we have had the pleasure of working with start-ups, SMEs, and multinational corporations. To date, we have impacted over 100 business owners with our services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the CEO
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide excellent executive support to the CEO in a high paced environment. The role is responsible for assisting the CEO with their daily business and Tasks.
- To help with Time Management/ daily management of Administrative and other miscellaneous Tasks. The role helps the CEO manage her work schedule hence giving her time to focus on other strategic duties which directly increases the CEO’s productivity.
- The role is responsible for taking smart managerial decisions on behalf of the CEO. The role is responsible for acting as first point of contact to the CEO within and outside the Organization.
Job Duties / Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- To help with Time and daily management of schedules
- Maintaining and developing office filing system
- Create a workable schedule for the CEO
- Take notes at meetings and scheduled appointments.
- Carry out research and make presentations
- Track and monitor Administrative Expenses.
- Act as a gatekeeper to the CEO
- Arranging travel arrangements and also traveling with the CEO
- Setting up meetings and taking appointments
Job Specification / Qualification
- First Degree in any field ( Business Administration or Social Sciences Preferred) Experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience working as an Executive / Personal Assistant preferably at top-tier and Fast paced Company.
Key Competencies Requirements:
Functional / Technical / Competence Requirements:
- Extremely Proactive individual with ability to priotize tasks.
- In depth knowledge of Experiential and Events Industry
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience working with High net-worth and top tier clients
- Strong Managerial skills with ability to take smart decisions
- Must be flexible and results oriented
- Attention to details.
- Ability to work long hours under intense pressure
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be willing to work with and learn new technologies
- Must be action oriented with excellent follow through Accountability.
Work Cycle (Hours/ Days):
- Monday – Friday (9.00 am – 5.00 pm) Role will require frequent late hours and fast paced, busy schedules, as expected.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 21st December, 2020.