Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Construction firm is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant (Female)
Location: Lekki / Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitoring the manager’s email and responding if required
- Preparing communications on behalf of the manager
- Taking notes and writing minutes during meetings
- Conducting or preparing any research that the reporting manager may require
- Various ad hoc requests
- Answering phone calls and liaising with clients competently
- Organising travel and itineraries
- Organising and planning meetings
- Min of B.Sc., HND in Business Administration; English or any related field.
- Must have min of 2 years Cognate experience as Personnal Assistant
- Must be a Female
- Must reside in Lekki / Ajah
- Computer literacy
- Well-developed time management skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Must be a brilliant multi-tasker
- Verbal and written articulacy
- Professional discretion
N50,000 / Month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV (MS Word Format) to: email@example.com using “Personal Assistant” as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 31st December, 2020.