Mecer Consulting Limited – Our client, a First Class, well-structured and well managed leading Microfinance Bank in Abuja with fantastic work environment and sound career path is recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Payroll Loan Marketing Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum educational qualification of HND / B.Sc in any discipline.
- Self-starting, analytical and rugged.
- Self-motivated and industrious individuals who like to work outdoor.
- Smooth communication and Inter-personal relationship skills.
- Passion and Internal Drive for success.
- Minimum of 2 years banking experience, marketing preferably.
- Digital / Internet marketing skills.
- Detailed and target oriented.
- Customer oriented with passion for sales.
- Good team spirit.
Very Attractive with a peck.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Curriculum Vitae in word Or PDF format to: email@example.com using the application title as the subject of the mail.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.