AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited – We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Partnership Manager
- We are a long-established engineering training, education, and consulting firm.
- We have, in furtherance of diversity & strengthening of our business, established a number of strategic allowance and partnerships, to significantly enhance our business franchise.
- The appointee will preferably be an engineer with a post-graduate in business management degree, with not less than 10 years of management experience, some of which would have been in an engineering consulting practice
- He/she will manage the strategic and operational issues identified in the various memoranda of understanding to ensure operational efficiency & profitability, ensure that the interest of the company is well protected, and provide periodic reports to management, as well as our various partners.
- This position calls for considerable planning, coordination, and administrative skills, as well as the ability to multi-task in a demanding work environment.
- These partnerships are in the forms of executed memoranda of understanding with several academic division of local and international universities, a world-class engineering training & equipment manufacturing research institute of considerable reputation
- The imperative of efficient harnessing & management of these relationships, for optimal profitability, has necessitates this search for a self-managed professional, with very strong managerial leadership skills to ascertain the responsibilities inherent in the above position.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
- Strong communication, influence, negotiation & the ability to relate at senior management levels, are essential pre-requisites for success.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed expression of interest to: email@example.com indicating current remuneration in strict confidence, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 1st January, 2021.