Mahabir Industries & Allied Works Pvt. Limited – We are a diversified manufacturing and trading group in eastern India. We manufacture transmission line towers, railway electrification towers, hand pumps, Poles, PSCC interlocking concrete cement tiles, and paraffin wax. We are also involved in the diversified trade in a range of goods and commodities including large Industrial supplies.
We are an ISO certified company, have licenses from the Office of Indian standards, UNICEF, and the Standards Organization of Nigeria.
Our galvanizing plant among the largest in the country which is equipped with a bath ten meters long. There is a house in the state of the art laboratory where different tests can be carried out by established standards. Our products have been inspected by many renowned inspection agencies like Crown, SGS, rituals, Bureau of South African standards, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Part-time / Freelance Lawyer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Part-time
- Designation – Freelance/part-time lawyer
- Liaison with Tabaco control board and Ministry of Health for getting a license.
- Other statutory approvals.
- Experience – Preferably 10 years of industrial experience not compulsory
- Previous government department approval + work in Tabacco Control Board ( added advantage)
- BL / LLB / JD qualification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: “Abuja Law 2020”.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2021.