Bolt (formerly Taxify) is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Intern
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Department: Food Delivery Operations
- We are looking for a rockstar Operations Intern to join the Bolt Food team in Lagos. It’s an exciting once-in-a-lifetime opportunity as you would work with very smart people around the world in order to establish the next generation of a truly global food delivery platform.
- This opportunity is an amazing launchpad for a successful career in operations or sales.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Manage our provider (restaurants) database and analyze its performance – engagement, quality and utilisation metrics
- Assist senior Restaurant Operations and Courier Operations Specialists with daily tasks related to Bolt Food Operations in the city.
- Onboard new restaurants to the platform: upload menus, photos, prices, etc.
- Help out with account management: solve most time-sensitive operational issues, update the menu, pricing and other content information, ad-hoc tasks related to restaurants operations
We are looking for:
- Have a data-driven and analytical mindset: good Excel/Google Sheets skills and enjoy organizing data
- Great communication skills
- Be willing to lean into any challenge, and take ownership for outcomes
- Be keen to learn from others and ready to give your best
Why you’ll love it here
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! We have fridges full of refreshments, sports compensation, table tennis, Playstation and loads more.
- We don’t care where you work from, as long as you get the job done!
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.