Eden Solutions & Resources Limited – Our client, a Recruitment company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Assistant
Job Ref: OPA -101
Location: Garki, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full Time
- Our Client, a Recruitment company is looking to employ an Operations Assistant with outstanding computer, administrative and communication skills.
- Ideal Candidate must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize in a fast-paced environment.
- Front Desk office duties
- Coordinating interviews and meetings
- Work with administrative manager to oversee daily business operations
- Liaise with different department to improve performance and work efficiency
- Attending to any correspondence and emails by clients.
- Effective operations and administrative skills
- Experience in an HR Firm will be an added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- National Diploma in Management Sciences or related field
- Experience: 1 – 2 years
- N30,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2021.
Note: For enquires, contact: 08186057538